Ski for Research
February 22-27, 2024 | Beaver Creek, Colorado
Join the Donald Davidson-Alan Brin Memorial Chapter of the Leukemia Research Foundation for their annual Ski for Research trip to Beaver Creek Ski Resort, in Avon, Colorado!
Old and new friends will gather for five days of camaraderie, world-class skiing, and a chance to really make a difference in the lives of those affected by Leukemia. Proceeds from Ski for Research benefit the Leukemia Research Foundation, with more than $1.5M raised since the trip's inception. We want to keep it coming. Join us!
For more information about Ski for Research, download the trip brochure.
The total package is available for $2,450, with a $900 deposit required up-front. The remaining balance is due before December 1, 2023.
The package includes:
- Donation to the Leukemia Research Foundation
- Round-trip airfare from O’Hare to Denver via Southwest Airlines
- Ground transportation to/from Beaver Creek
- Five days/nights accommodations at The Charter
- Several meals, including a picnic, farewell dinner, and auction
- Discounts on lessons and equipment rental packages
- Other optional activities, including top-of-the-mountain dining, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowboarding, and more
**Lift ticket: Not included. It can be purchased at www.epicpass.com
Please read this release form before completing your purchase.
Sign up today!
Please send your check, payable to the Leukemia Research Foundation, and this completed registration form to:
Leukemia Research Foundation
191 Waukegan Rd #105
Northfield, IL 60093